Yoga was originally taught one-on-one. Even today with group public classes on offer everywhere, nothing beats some private time with a teacher who is focused only on addressing you and your needs. It can really help boost your experience of your home practice or group class.
You might like to consider private yoga sessions if you:
- are new to yoga and want to create a solid understanding of the basics in an environment that is perfectly tailored for your needs
- are healing an injury or are dealing with a specific health situation
- are a new teacher
- would like to have a yoga practice specifically designed for you. Whether you’re a busy executive or a competitive athelete or a retiree looking to make the most out of life, I’ve worked with many people to use yoga as a tool for getting where they want to go.
- have some burning questions you never manage to ask in a group class
- would like to fine tune an aspect of your asana or pranayama practice
Working with private clients is one of my favorite things to do. Spending time to really understand your needs is the first step. I rely heavily on my training and intuition to accomodate each person fully. Check out my Testimonials page for feedback.
Currently I am offering sessions at:
- My home studio in Paraparaumu Beach on Thursdays and Fridays.
- Alternate locations by negotiation. Please note there may be an additional costs associated with using another venue and for travel expenses.
Please get in touch to find out more. Please briefly indicate why you would like to have private sessions and what you would like to focus on.
Please note: I require 24 hours’ notice of all booking cancellations or modifications otherwise full payment for the session is required.